Which one do I buy!!!!?????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coachin&smokin

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 23, 2008
Lewisport, KY
Hello All, looking forward to learning from the best. I'm struggling with which kind of vertical propane smoker to buy. Walmart here won't have any GOSM's until mid-june but I can get Smoke Hollow propane for 130 tomorrow. Any thoughts?

Thanks

I'm eager to get started!!!

Hey Coach, welcome to the forum. Both of the Evansville Walmarts had GOSM's in stock last weekend. The only had the standard sizes though. I was going to buy one, but I want the big block model. Never used a Smoke Hollow, so can't help much there.

I have the Smoke Hollow No. 5 and it works great. Plenty of adjustability with the racks and you can also purchase additional racks from their web site.

Wecome tot he SMF, I wish you the best of luck if you're going for a GOSM. They've had some decent to good smokers, but lately they're having finance problems and really can't be reliable. Don't get me wrong, I own a big block and find it very easy to use as I am disabled. Good luck with whatever you buy to satisfy your smokin' and Q needs.

Going with the Smoke Hollow...will pick it up after work today and will be smoking this weekend. Thanks for the help. Once I get going I'll post some pics!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky