Where's Monty???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 9, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Not sure where to put this one but it occurs to me that we haven't heard from our old friend Monty in a while. Where are you Monty? Hope you aren't trapped is a snow bank. We miss your posts.

Poor Monty is probably stuck driving a snow plow,working long hours.We feel for you Monty,be careful on those slick roads.

Thanks for your concern, my friends, but things are really popping here lately! We are experiencing a very warm winter which means that any precipitation comes to us as freezing rain. YUCK! Would much rather fight a five foot blizard than a half inch of ice.

You have not known excitement till you have a fully loaded ten wheel plow truck going down a moderate grade totally out of control. Chains on all corners and you might as well be roller skating on marbles.

One of our trucks in another garage was hit head on by an out of control vehicle killing the two people in the vehicle and injuring our brother seriously. Not fun times in Vermont!

But, we will get through and before long I will regain my sense of humor and the sweet smell of the thin blue will once again liven up the Montgomery Manse!

God Bless and be safe!

Cheers!

I'll see that and raise you eight wheels, several tons, and all this on a vehicle that bends in two or three places.
wink.gif

Be careful out there and thanks Sir Monty from someone who definately appreciates and pretty much understands what you salt shakers do.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky