Where's Bear?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LOL bears hibernate during the winter, maybe that's where he is. 
ROTF.gif

On a serious note I sure hope he is OK and in good health, Just too busy to get on computer.

Do to violations of SMF rules Bear is in "SMF Jail" for a short period. I am unable to get into details as it is between Bear and the Admin/Mod team. You are welcome to PM me but I will be unable to provide details. If Bear chooses he will be back at the end of the month.

Do to violations of SMF rules Bear is in "SMF Jail" for a short period. I am unable to get into details as it is between Bear and the Admin/Mod team. You are welcome to PM me but I will be unable to provide details. If Bear chooses he will be back at the end of the month.
Ahh ok i am just happy he is ok

I am still a newbie to this site but have seen many of Bearcarver's posts. This is a huge surprise to me and can't even imagine what he could've done wrong? Hmmm...

I'm wondering what I said wrong in the post that was deleted from this thread. 
Send the person that edited it a Pm and ask them. Usually we try to send a Pm explaining why however sometimes we get busy dealing with stuff and forget to do it

I'm wondering what I said wrong in the post that was deleted from this thread. 

Oops. Sorry I was cleaning up the post from earlier that had the link that didn't work and accidentally deleted your post. It is now restored. Im sorry.

Send the person that edited it a Pm and ask them. Usually we try to send a Pm explaining why however sometimes we get busy dealing with stuff and forget to do it

I had the same problem... I posted some pictures that I was asked to remove (which I did immediately). But then they removed the whole post without an explanation...

It can be difficult trying to decide how far to go when editing a post.  If the pictures are removed does the post still make sense?  In the past the admin team spent too much time triyng to edit a post to make it acceptable.  Sometimes it's better to just remove the entire post and ask the OP to try again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky