Where is it?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goto User CP (control panel) and select OTBS.

I was just wondering why there hasnt been any activity since 2-10-10 on the OTBS threads. Where in my CP would i have OTBS stuff?

Well, to start, we have a life outside of SMF plus Admin/Moderator duties when we are here and the OTBS stuff gets taken care of eventually. I took care of OTBS business today before I saw this posting.
icon_mrgreen.gif

No problem guys, i know that the smoking message board is probably the least of your guys worries, and that there are other duties for the moderators to take care of, i was just wondering about it since it has been about 3 weeks since the last post in this section, just seemed like a long time considering alot of sections on here barely go a day without a new post.

Once again, im not riding anyone on this i was just curious, and appreciate all that is done by everyone on this board, its quite a big help!

Thansk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky