Where do you get your metal pans?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

graphicsman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 25, 2011
Nashville, TN
Last smoke session i went through a ton of alum foil pans.  Since im doing this more i thought about investing in some good restaurant style metal pans for prep and other things.  I found a store that carries kitchen supplies and for one deep pan will fit one butt and the pan itself was like 11.99.  Longer pans that were about 3" deep that would be great for ribs were 20.99.  Wondering where you guys get yours around these parts?

Sam's, RD, some GFS stores. I don't have "hotel pans" but I do have a couple of 1/2 sheet pans that do yeoman duty when cooking at the grill or smoker(s).

I found perforated pans for Smokin K, but can't remember where.

I'll PM him and I bet he has the contact.

TJ

Try a search for Used Restaurant Equipment, they buy up from restaurants that went under. The prices can be 25% of new and with afew minutes sorting through their stock you can find some almost new. They have other goodies like Grinders and Slicers too...JJ

Also check craigs list or ebay also google resturant auctions in your area.  Can get them cheap on the auction sites

I would check out restaurant supply stores and also check used restaurant supply stores. If you have Smart and Final you should check them too. 

At the pick  and pay
biggrin.gif

im trying to find good metal pans because im tired of going through a ton of alum pans that bust open when trying to shred pork

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky