Where are the Signatures?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Mofatguy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 31, 2019
Missouri
When I am browsing on the desktop, I see poster's signature tags with links to recipes, etc.

When I am browsing on my I-phone, I can't see that.

Why?

Thanks

Same way with my android phone. I click on your name in your post then it pops up a box with your name and some info...then I click (or in this case) I touch on your name in that box and it pops up more info (your latest posts and such). If you had a signature it would be there. Not as easy as being on a computer but it will get you there.

Ryan

Like Jeff says,he's not a premier member so he gets ads and knows what it's like. Now run smartphone only for a couple weeks and let us know what it's like.

Like Jeff says,he's not a premier member so he gets ads and knows what it's like. Now run smartphone only for a couple weeks and let us know what it's like.

Dont go there again. I dont see sigs on my phone either. Only on pc.

No worries. Glad I could help.
I started a thread 8.2.20 in this forum with no help regarding these two mobile screen shots. Which is titled "Oops we ran into some problems" because that message pops up on mobile.
Screenshot_20200806-090331_Chrome.jpg

And
20200806_091030.jpg

Sometimes the mobile touch arrows are visible to touch like normal when starting to scroll up and down to elevator you to the top or bottom of the page which is very, very helpful. Sometimes, like the screen shot shows above with the red arrow pointing to them partially off screen so shift left with your finger to access them. Sometimes when starting to scroll up or down they are nowhere to be found and you finger flick down many times to get to the top of your page to get to your alerts, profile etc Maybe the landscape sideways view will fix the mobile arrow issue. Maybe not.

Not sure what that issue is. Mine show up in vertical at the bottom right, and disappear with no activity. As soon as you scroll, they show back up.
4D42EAA4-91F8-408B-9115-CAAC5B947AD4.jpeg

Not sure what that issue is. Mine show up in vertical at the bottom right, and disappear with no activity. As soon as you scroll, they show back up.
View attachment 463937
That's how it is today with mine working as it should. The "Oops we ran into some problems" message isn't as frequent. Wait and see how consistent it is.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky