when carboard men come in handy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ne.hunter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 22, 2008
Adams Ne.
When Cardboard Men Come In Handy

A car gets a flat on the interstate one day. The blonde driver eases it over onto the shoulder of the road, carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk.
[FONT='Arial Rounded MT Bold','sans-serif']
[/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']She takes out two cardboard men, unfolds them and stands them at the rear of the vehicle facing oncoming traffic. The lifelike cardboard men are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies and private parts to approaching ; ;drivers.
[/font]
[/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']Not surprisingly, the traffic becomes snarled and backed up.
[/font]
[/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']It isn't very long before a police car arrives. The officer, clearly
enraged, approaches the blonde of the disabled vehicle yelling, 'What's going on here?'
[/font]
[/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']'My car broke down, officer' says the woman calmly
[/font]
[/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']'Well, what the hell are these obscene cardboard pictures doing here by the road?' he asks.[/font][FONT='Arial Rounded MT Bold','sans-serif']
[/font]
[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']
[/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']'Helllooooooo!!!!' says the blonde. 'Those are my emergency flashers!'
icon_rolleyes.gif
[/font]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky