wheel on a big block?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tls5150

Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
Illinois
I am considering adding wheels to one end of my gosm allowing me to tip it and roll like a 2 wheel cart. Has anyone tried this?

I have seen a picture of somone else who did that with 4 wheels, good idea if you have to move it back and forth to the garage or wherever, I would just say get locking wheels so it's stable when your smoking and not rolling back and forth on a deck or concrete. Good Luck, and let us know what you do.

I put wheels on a big block once. You can't believe how it helped it's performance. Before the wheels, I'd stage and it would just sit there. Never could get past the Christmas tree. When I put the wheels on, it would run under 13 sec. in the quarter.
Wait........are we talking about the thing?
icon_biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky