• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

wheel on a big block?

tls5150

Joined Feb 10, 2007
I am considering adding wheels to one end of my gosm allowing me to tip it and roll like a 2 wheel cart. Has anyone tried this?

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
I have seen a picture of somone else who did that with 4 wheels, good idea if you have to move it back and forth to the garage or wherever, I would just say get locking wheels so it's stable when your smoking and not rolling back and forth on a deck or concrete. Good Luck, and let us know what you do.

oillogger

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 25, 2006
Smokymountain forum on Yahoo has pictures of a GOSM with wheels.

kueh

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 7, 2006
I put mine on a four wheel dolly as well as the 30 pound propane tank.

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
I put wheels on a big block once. You can't believe how it helped it's performance. Before the wheels, I'd stage and it would just sit there. Never could get past the Christmas tree. When I put the wheels on, it would run under 13 sec. in the quarter.
Wait........are we talking about the thing?

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
That is just tooooo funy!!!!......LOL....... Thanks!!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.