• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

whats your favorite smoker?

gadgetguy

Joined Feb 27, 2010
I have an old new braunfels side burner  like the charbroil one , been lookin at a new one but the one's at home depot are cheaply built , may even fabricate my own

HarryC

eman

Rest in peace. Lost but not forgotten!!
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
My MES 40" . Set it and feed it once in a while.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
My old cheap Brinkman has been doing just fine, but when I upgrade, I'm going bigger and badasser than ever!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

It all depends on what type of smoker that your talking about. Gas I would go with my Snoke Vault 24" now for a stick burner I would have to go with Jerry's Lang 84" it beats everyone else with a hickory stick. It also on my wish list. 

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
My favorite is my UDS. But when I am doing large amounts of meat its hard to beat my smoke shack. Theres something about being able to put 150lbs+ of meat in the smoker that is just cool to me. hehe But my goto smoker is my UDS. 

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
My favorite is my UDS. But when I am doing large amounts of meat its hard to beat my smoke shack. Theres something about being able to put 150lbs+ of meat in the smoker that is just cool to me. hehe But my goto smoker is my UDS. 
I have to second what he said. Now I don't have a smoke shack but do have a RF that has a little more space in it.

But as said above the UDS wins for the goto smoker. It lights easy its efficient and it turns great Q.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
My UDS that's semi retired for now.
 Working on a watt burner at the moment.

marlin009

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 10, 2010
The one I have now. 

It's a lowly Chargriller but it's better than nothin'. I've only been at this a month so pay no attention to me.

gadgetguy

Joined Feb 27, 2010
Thanks for the info, i do prefer a stick burner . Looking for something that will work ok in the winter

HarryC

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Move to Arizona and it will work just fine!

Todd

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.