Whats your best failure? Or even a catastrophe you watched unfold?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This was the first thing that came to mind when I read your title, but in a way is just the opposite. The reason I would have to say this is my best failure is because I've only seen/done it once, and to my knowledge, no one else has ever tried it, either...this was almost 3-1/2 years ago...such as shameful thing to let it fall through the cracks and never even have a round #2. I may try a triple one of these days, just for the extra challenge....took some doing, time and patience, but man, that was fun ride and great eating!!!

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/91996/fatty-cake-fatty-cake-smokin-man-process-q-view

Eric

If that's failure than some of mine are national disasters. Damn man, If you would of put another filling in there the price of pork would of gone up severely. Not much for eggs myself, but that thing looked tasty!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky