• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

whats up from barnard mo

bwbbq

Joined Jun 19, 2007
hey this is b from b&w bbq. been smoking for 17years tryed to stop in 1980.. no really been smoking for 6months. member of black and white bbq! getting ready for our big anual shutdown party from work.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to SMF bwbbq. Looking forward to seeing your posts. If you have any questions feel free to ask, someone will be along to answer up.

Keep Smokin

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Welcome aboard bwbbq! This is a great place to hang out, ask questions and share experiences... and we like pictures!

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Howdy and welcome to SMF. Great people here with loads of info. If ya have a question, someone will be able to answer it. HOpe you enjoy this place as much as everyone else, and again, welcome aboard!

ron50

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2007
Welcome to SMF. A lot of great people here as well as good food and all you ever wanted to know about the fine art of turning out some real delicious Q.

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 12, 2007
Welcome aboard! Great place to learn and share about "Q" . I look forward to your posts.

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
Welcome! Since you are fuzzynavel's bud you know the drill.
Keep us up on your smoking escapades, post pics, share what you know, ask about what you don't know.
Let us see how that major smoke & party come out.

coleysmokinbbq

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 31, 2007
Howdy, Howdy there bwbbq!...Welcome aboard the SMF!...
...Glad to have you with us!

skinnerc06

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 5, 2007
BWBBQ, let me go ahead and say it for all of us. 17 years?!?! doubt you need any questions answered. I for one would be honored to learn a few secrets u had to share. Im looking to open my own bbq catering business as soon as i get out of culinary school. Good luck

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.