What's the deal with the Points system?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches and Miscellaneous Forum Problems' started by q3131a, Oct 3, 2006.

1. q3131a

q3131a Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Anyone want to tell me the formula?

2. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

I know you get 3 points for posting a new topic and 1 point for replying to an established topic. There is a post somewhere that explains that and says that you can use them for something to be determined later. It's about a year old though.

3. ultramag

Found it: Points System

Hey TulsaJeff, that is well over a year old. Any ideas yet? I don't know about that using them for recipes stuff. I already shelled out the greenbacks for those. [​IMG]

4. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I think Tulsa Jeff should set up a poker forum and we bet our points :D If we run out of points, we have to start a new topic, or cook something and post pics and we get more points and get back in the game. :p Does that make sense or am I just wasted?

5. willkat98

willkat98 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

You' all just got 25 points donated to you for asking

6. smokyokie

smokyokie Smoking Fanatic

:lol: I dunno, are you just wasted?

7. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Not yet :D

8. smokyokie

smokyokie Smoking Fanatic

Yeah, I just checked and it looks like it's beer thirty. That's the same thing as half past.

9. ultramag

That sounds like an interesting idea cajunsmoker. I don't know how it would be logistically for the boss to do that, but sounds fun nevertheless. You can't be getting upset when I end up with all the points and am declared King of SMF though!!! :p

Willkat98, thanks for the points donation. That was a right brotherly thing for you to do.