What up everybody??

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by triplejasmoker, Aug 22, 2007.

1. hey My name is Jason from Fontana, So Cal. I just bought my first smoker. I don't think I will every go back to my gas grill.. I leave that for the Carne Asada!! haha

I got the little H2o Smoker.. it's a red one, not to sure of the brand. I'm sure once I get the hang of this I will invest into a bigger one. But for now that will have to do.

I love this site, you guys def have some skills behind you!

And those fattys are amaziing, I did my first just a few nights ago, it came out great! I will start to take some pictures of the futuer ones.

2. ba_loko

ba_loko Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Here's my official howdy! Welcome to the forum, Jason. We look forward to your input.

3. mossymo

mossymo Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF triplejasmoker !!!

4. squeezy

squeezy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG] Does yours look anything like mine friend?

5. That will be it Squeezy!!

6. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome Jason from Fontana, glas to see you're jumping right into the SMF. Glad to see someone from the Inland Empire on board. Be sure and checkout Jeff's 5 day ecourse, good reading.

7. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF! Glad you are here!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

8. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Welcome Jason -

Once you get used to it your gonna love that little smoker!

9. squeezy

squeezy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I have mine converted to propane ... some folks don't think that is a good idea, but I do!
    There are mods to make the charcoal experience better here. If you are interested in the conversion, I'd be happy to share with you. [​IMG]

10. t-bone tim

t-bone tim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF ,Jason and hello from Canada ,,,remember to take pics of your cooks and post em ,we all love em [​IMG]

11. javajoe

javajoe Smoke Blower

Welcome Jason, I'm Joe from Riverside...just down the street from you. Great people here! Gotta love it. I just wish there was more time in the day to smoke. Always waiting for the weekend for the long one's.

12. johnd49455

johnd49455 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF[​IMG]

I am quite sure you will want am upgrade soon. I keep wanting to do more & more & more........... You get the idea[​IMG]