What to do with it?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dingle

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 22, 2007
Syracuse, NY
Rack of lamb, purchased fairly inexpensive yesterday. Never cooked it, but always wanted to. Have no idea what to do with it. Wife doesn't/wont eat it so its all mine-mine-mine. Saw a thread from BBQGODDESS but was for leg of lamb. Help!

Search "recipe for smoked rack of lamb" then have fun reading a bunch of stuff poped up when I did it
biggrin.gif
Sounds good just never done one

Thanks Piney. Just did that on the food network site. I'm exhausted already.

I love rack of lamb I never smoke it cause I love the way I make it.
I take a zip lock bag and put it inside it. Take Italian dressing pour it over it in the bag and add about 5 table spoons of lemon pepper seasoning to it and let it set all night. Then the next day I grill it to the way you like your steak I like mine med rare. Try it like that one time its the bomb

Piney-the first link is exactly the one I was looking at.

Triman thanks for the tip. Will definitely try that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky