What is your weekend Smoking Project and what are you using to smoking it with?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gater308

Original poster
Jun 19, 2015
I Picked up a bunch of St. Louis ribs and Beef spare ribs and am going to rub them with my Jack Daniels Rub and smoke them in my MES40. The spousal unit loves my ribs. Pretty good for only the third time I've used this smoker. I do miss the smoke ring though on my brisket.

Turkey breast. About to hit the smoke in about 40 minutes. Should also mention this is my weekend since I always work Saturday Sunday.

Last edited:
Going to try Chef Willies Tijuana Hot Links that I didn't get to do on Father's Day.

Kroger has had butts on for $.99/lb for 2 weeks.  I think I have 10 in the freezer now not including the one I just cut up.

Pork Butt

Gonna start Brining it tomorrow afternoon in a garlic and herb solution. 4:00am Sunday morning cover it with Mayo and Jeff's rub  it will go on the Smoker with Hickory give it a 6hr smoke then wrap it and toss the beans on . I AM MOST EXCITED!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky