What is the best dual door GOSM, and...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

david anderson

Original poster
Jan 24, 2012
Hey,

New to the site and I've been using a Weber Silver kettle grill for almost a year now with great success. I want to get a GOSM and I've decided that I want a double door rig.

What the best rig and where should I get it? Also, what mods should I be looking to make to it immediately?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Have you decided on which one? When I was looking at Gosm/Landmann Propane smokers I found the Factory had good prices, if you ask for their best price, some half off their list price. Even if the one you want is not listed on the site ask. They have stuff in stock that is not pictured...Amazon had the worst prices...Good luck...JJ

http://www.landmann-usa.com/online-store/gas-smokers.aspx

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky