• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What Happened.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 1, 2019
It works for me

mike243

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
You can buy the tube from them at a lot of Walmart's if that's what you need

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
I just tried the site and failed as well...

If I'm not mistaken... I thought I heard something about closing the site after Todd sold... I hope not... I get all my pellets and dust from them ... Todd's (inventor/previous owner) Pit Master Blend is my favorite ...

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 1, 2019
I just tried the site and failed as well...

If I'm not mistaken... I thought I heard something about closing the site after Todd sold... I hope not... I get all my pellets and dust from them ... Todd's (inventor/previous owner) Pit Master Blend is my favorite ...
Todd sold the company?

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Todd sold the company?

He went in Partner's with Pit Boss... I believe Pit Boss to be the more controlling partner (not positive on that) ....

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 1, 2019
He went in Partner's with Pit Boss... I believe Pit Boss to be the more controlling partner (not positive on that) ....

Well, change is often good, and new bu$ine$$ opportunities are too. I've use their sawdust and pellets since they came out so I'm sure they will still market them. My smoked cheese, trout and jerky wouldn't be the same without them.

dr k

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 22, 2013
Got an email a week ago regarding working on the site and apologies for the inconvenience.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
I already bought a couple years worth of their pellets to last me a while until I find a replacement. Meanwhile, there are a few retailers that has them in stock. So, I would get them while you can.

hooked on smoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 24, 2013
I already bought a couple years worth of their pellets to last me a while until I find a replacement. Meanwhile, there are a few retailers that has them in stock. So, I would get them while you can.
Thanks for the heads up.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 1, 2019
Do you guy's think the pellet line will be discontinued? Why wouldn't the joint venture company keep the tray and tube smoke generators and dust/pellets?

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Anyone in their right mind would NOT buy a business to discontinue it.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.