What Does A Man Do?!?!?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigtrain74

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 23, 2009
Springfield, Ma
Well... I come home from the store and I find my fiance asleep... Not only is she on MY side of the bed but she has my brisket...

To take the meat or not to take the meat... That is the question...

I love her dearly but I think this has gone a little far!

If he's smart he let's her sleep, doesn't tell her he posted her pic here, and fixes something else for dinner.
biggrin.gif

Amen! Alas, most of us men aren't very smart with such things and will go for the meat.
biggrin.gif

Thats a tough decision hmmmmm man I'd hate to wake her up but I gotta get the rub on that meat to smoke it tomorrow, WAKE UP
biggrin.gif

I married one of them redheads long ago so I'd suggest sleeping lightly tonight but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
biggrin.gif
She will appreciate it tomorrow while shes eating that great meal you fixed!

rotflmao.....(roll on the floor laugh my a$$ off)....u decide your own fate

Cover her and the meat with Ice just for the night, don't wanna wake her up but gotta keep the meat cool to prevent spoiling, she wont mind and she will thank you for guarding her health by keeping it fresh.

Wake her and tell her that you really need to get the brisket back in the fridge and that you will be happy to give her some more meat to hold on to.

BigTrain, I am very sorry to hear of your impending breakup. She seemed like a great lady!
biggrin.gif
And your side of the bed, no less! LMAO, great post!

Wow, I don't think that I have laughed this hard in a long time... Thank you all for the great advice!

You wake her gently, tell her you're glad she's the most important thing in your life, and ask her now that she's selected her brisket, how would she like it prepared?

You aren't married yet. Walking on eggs is required at this point.

You obviously are very discerning and tasteful man. But please! No more gushing! We are very humble people in spite of our greatness
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky