What do You Like or Dislike About the New Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
This is the place to be honest.. let's face it, we cannot drive straight by constantly looking in the rear view mirror however we do have lots of options to make this forum as user friendly as possible.

It requires you letting me know what you would like to see, what is working well for you and what is not.

You may also include things that you liked about the old forum that you miss and do not see here.

Chime in..

This helps me do my job better
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
..Here's thumbs up to you Tulsa Jeff. You Sir, in my honest opinion, have done a GREAT job. I am pleased with the forum. Thank You.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I like everything so far. The only thing I would like, unless I am not doing things correctly. When I make a reply to a thread there is not a quick link to go to the active threads page.

With the latest additions to the forum I believe the site is excellent. I am not displeased with anything. You've done an excellent job!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Jeff

Everything seems to be just fine...all the little "bugs" so far have been addressed to everyones satisfaction...and quickly....you are doing a great job....we can't thank you enough for all the hard work you have done for us....
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I'm sure you are not going to please everyone with the set up...but this is a very big improvement over the old site...and it will take some time getting used to...
icon_smile.gif

One thing I just remembered thinking about before was maybe adding a "TOP" button next to the Reply button, to take you back to the top of the page. When I'm done going through the new posts, I like to go through the forums, which means going to the top of the page, not hitting the back button. I usually scroll down to the bottom NavBar to hit it there. Just thinking of convenience here.

Other than that this site is Still Smokin Hot Kewl
icon_cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky