• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What Beer Did You Drink in High School?

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2016
High School - Miller pony's and PBR, sometimes Falstaff and 905
College - was Schaefer Light and Wiedemann's - because I was poor, but still wanted beer

cocoafloridaboy

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 1, 2014
1634078836605.png
Couldn't resist. We used to drive into DC, Washington, where the drinking age was 18, to buy it. Apparently we passed for 18. It was ok. Just a fad I think. That was a long time ago. I'll drink most anything now. Partial to Budweiser and UltraLite. Those go down easy.
1634078836605.png

bbqbrett

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 17, 2013
If there was going to be girls we’d try to find some
View attachment 513369
That's funny. I used to drink that quite a bit myself and even after high school. At the time it was a higher alcohol volume than the beer you could buy here. I took a lot of crap from some of they guys I partied with but I didn't care and since I always brought extra I got lots of good attention from some of the girls we partied with.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Joined Dec 28, 2013
Pabst Blue Ribbon, Red White and Blue, Utica Club, Piels Real Draft, Stegmeier, Old Vienna,Molson, Labatt, Moosehead, Ballantine, Schmidts.......

And for the most beer for the buck-
5 gallon Matts Beer Ball

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016

OldSmoke

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 5, 2020
Hamm’s Taper kegs. 2 1/4 gallon keg with built in tap and CO2. Cheap thrills. Used to hide them in the freezer at the grocery store I worked at. Perfect with a coating of frost on the outside of the keg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.