• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What are you having for breakfast these days?

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I'm retired and made a Deal with my Wife. I'll cook Supper if she makes Breakfast.
5 days a week I eat Eggs. Egg, Meat and Cheese Sandwiches, Pork Roll, Egg and Cheese is my Favorite, but Fried Bologna, Sausage or Ham is good too. I have Assorted Omelets, Eggs Scambled, Over Easy, Poached, Soft Boiled, with or without meat and Grits if Bev is in the mood. Fortuately, my Hens give up about a Dozen Eggs a day.😁
The remaining 2 days, French Toast, Sausage Biscuits or Buttered Rolls.
The Frozen Biscuits and Sausage Patties come together fast.
I frequently swap out Supper Leftovers. Chinese Food, Pizza, Cheese Steak Sandwich, Etc for Breakfast foods...JJ

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Never would have thought of that. Might have to try it sometime.
I did it because the everything bagel bottle was low and left it for my daughter .
It's pretty close in taste . Be good on a bagel with cream cheese .

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
I'm retired and made a Deal with my Wife. I'll cook Supper if she makes Breakfast.
5 days a week I eat Eggs. Egg, Meat and Cheese Sandwiches, Pork Roll, Egg and Cheese is my Favorite, but Fried Bologna, Sausage or Ham is good too. I have Assorted Omelets, Eggs Scambled, Over Easy, Poached, Soft Boiled, with or without meat and Grits if Bev is in the mood. Fortuately, my Hens give up about a Dozen Eggs a day.😁
The remaining 2 days, French Toast, Sausage Biscuits or Buttered Rolls.
The Frozen Biscuits and Sausage Patties come together fast.
I frequently swap out Supper Leftovers. Chinese Food, Pizza, Cheese Steak Sandwich, Etc for Breakfast foods...JJ
I know where I'm going for breakfast!
Jim

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.