• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What are you having for breakfast these days?

krj

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 23, 2009
Bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausage, biscuits, the list goes on and on. And that's if you only want to stick with "traditional" breakfast foods, which I think is dumb. Your body doesn't perform any better eating a healthy breakfast of eggs and oatmeal, any more than if you had a spinach salad with bacon for breakfast instead.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
I like to do a basic crustless quiche in muffin pans.
5 large eggs
3/4 cup milk
2 cups of filling.
The filling can be whatever your like... Peppers ,onions, shredded cheese , pre cooked bacon or sausage. Mix it up with whatever you have on hand.
Mix it all together and put in a greased muffin pan. Bake @ 350° for about 30-40 min. When a toothpick comes out clean they are done. Pop them out of the pan and let them cool. Then you can put them in a gallon zip lock bag and into the fridge. In the morning take one out and pop it in the microwave to heat it up. My kids like like them and they are quick in the mornings.

Brian Trommater

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
I only eat breakfast on the weekends and got to be eggs, bacon or sausage with home made sourdough. I do miss my cereal during the week but been doing intermittent fasting for 6 months now and had to give it up. Sometimes go with out any meals for days. Such is life. Payment for all the living high on the hog.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Swedish potato sausage is great for breakfast. Pork, potatoes, onions, salt, pepper. Stuff into pork casing and boil till potatoes are cooked then wrap and freeze until needed.

JC :emoji_cat:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.