what a cool site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Carl:

Welcome to the SMF. Enjoy that smoke and don;t forget, we love the Q-View

Best.Username.EVER. Caddyshack is my all time favorite movie.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome to the forums and ask questions all the time. This place has the best knowledge base about smoking/grilling/outdoor cooking on the net. Not to mention the friendliest members of any forum I have ever been a part of.

Welcome to the SMF, be sure to sign up for Jeff's 5-Day Ecourse, and remember questions are welcomed here

Welcome Carl, I moved from Eddyville 2 1/2 years ago, lived there my whole life. I see yuor in O-town.

no contact order on gopher
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
But chicken is coming along nice. Pretty simple shot it full of butter with garlic salt in it. BE back later.

Welcome to SMF, Carl-tell us a bit more about yourself and what type of smoker you use. Like others have mentioned, you found the best site on the 'net.

Enjoy!

Carl, you'll not need to Google anything smoky ever again. This site rocks. Pro caterers, real cowboys and backyard amateurs like me are all into the same thing, and the info's here. Welcome and enjoy.

Thanks for the great welcome! As for myself I work for pella corp painting window parts, been hunting and fishing since I can remember and smoking for a couple months. My neighbor started building smokers and I always had plenty to eat but he moved so I had to fend for myself. I talked him out of a botched up grill somebody gave him it had charcoal on one side and propane on other. The good thing is it built out of 3/8" stainless 4' long 2' in dia. I rigged an old wood stove for a fire box till I can get one built. I started out with a small brinkman vertical smoker. My bone in beef ribs are great, and chicken okay, my pork sucks! I plan to relocate the propane burner and move the stack to far end as it has 2 located in center of each side. I would welcome any suggestions on anything. I will try to get some pics by the weekend. thanks

DUDE we need to chat.........i werked at pella once........LONG time ago.......living in dez mo nez now........but me and smokebuzz are trying to get a iowa smoke together round or after the 15th.........

keep in touch

dude

That sounds great, smokebuzz said he grew up in eddyville, I worked there for foodliner nearly 18 years till 03. Just let me know if and where it could happen.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky