Well it's that time of day! ☺

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh man glued........did you have to do that to us?
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Yea josh, just head out and tell your supervisor I said it was OK.

Pattie I thought I was doing good! It's past noon
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif

Hey glued, I will drink with you. I hate to see anyone drink alone. That is how those rumors get started.

Thanks goat!

105.gif

This ones for the ones who have to wait. I drank one for you!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Well, if it's chillin' time... let pop the top!
38db0753_vbattach16654.jpg

like my uncle used to say, when i asked him to go up town for a beer........

he said

if we are going for only one beer......i aint going.........now 10-12, i am in there.........

Welcome to SMF JFish! Head over to the Roll Call forum and give us a little introductory post..I'll be waiting with my Hacker-Pshorr Weisse :{)

I've known Gramason for a long time.... one thing he's not is a slacker when it comes to beer!! Try keepin' up with him sometime!!

one other thing... it's that time of day... anytime of day.....

Slobberin'? ;{) Another late Wings Game Al... 2 pork loins and a rolled shoulder roast, containing sage, onion and Progresso breadcrumbs. And a toasty 23° here too! Right after I feed the kid with loin trimmings I made into fajita fixins anyway...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky