Well I did it again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
I resigned this morning after 5 months with Siemens - long story but we are both better off for  it - Leaving tomorrow for a vacation with the wife and heading to Phoenix to go see a music instrument museum the off to Sedona and finally in Vegas 

Crazy trip but much needed and then next week 5 days in the motorhome hiding out somewhere 

Trying to connect with Chef Rob for a bit and loving life again

Well it sounds like you are happy with the choice, good luck to ya all on the vacation and I hope ya have a great time. Five days in the motor home,,,,, ummm I won't even comment on that one LOL..

Have fun!!

are you flying or driving......i'll be home, let me know if i should put something on.

Congrats again now put some miles on that motorhome and relax a bit. You could keep heading east and make the S La Gathering or start planning now for mine in April
biggrin.gif

Congrats

Enjoy your much deserved vacation and see you when you get back

Here's hoping you have a safe and enjoyable trip. I know you'll love Sedona.Take care my friend.

I have been to Chef Robs house and been pinned behind a table for dinner - he promised that things are different since I am now OTBS - we shall see tomorrow when I get to Phoenix LOL

He is one great guy and I cant wait to intorduce Mrs Scar to his family

I have been to Chef Robs house and been pinned behind a table for dinner - he promised that things are different since I am now OTBS - we shall see tomorrow when I get to Phoenix LOL

He is one great guy and I cant wait to intorduce Mrs Scar to his family
looking forward to meeting the mrs! call me before ya leave so i can get some refreshments and somthing started for you guys.........looks like yer gonna be within stumbling distance.

Good luck Gary,  Relax and have some fun...  Just be safe and check out all the BBQ Joints you find and do some reviews for us.

Kathryn has been on my case to buy a motorhome and she just about has me convinced... We looked at a couple this week that seemed like a good deal and are calling on another one tomorrow.

Good luck! Fall is the best time to take a vacation just about anywhere, don't you think? Cooler temps, pretty leaves... and it's not too hot to run the grill!!

Best of luck to you, well "see" ya when you get back!!

Good luck Gary,  Relax and have some fun...  Just be safe and check out all the BBQ Joints you find and do some reviews for us.

Kathryn has been on my case to buy a motorhome and she just about has me convinced... We looked at a couple this week that seemed like a good deal and are calling on another one tomorrow.
Dang it - I wish I was there to help ya - Just do this - what ever the dealer is asking tell him your out the door budget is about $20K less and dont cave in.

We bought this one - advertised for $79K plus tax and lic for a total of $60 out the door with tax and lic - actual sales price $55K

There will be lots of them out there this time of year so just be patient - also National parks only take MH up to 35' so if you want to go to them you need to be in that range

If you want to chat before you buy I will pm my cell # for ya

Good luck! Fall is the best time to take a vacation just about anywhere, don't you think? Cooler temps, pretty leaves... and it's not too hot to run the grill!!
first he's coming to the phx area..........it ain't gona get any cooler til he hits the high country.

Well since you're gonna be in the neighborhood, I wouldn't mind shakin' your hand and meetin' the missus. After all, you were the first one to reply to my first post! That deserves a cold one at least..

Last edited:
pete, ya just missed them. i'm thinkin' 'bout callin' the FBI cuz i'm sure gary has some sorta spell on that poor gal.........she's way to nice to be hooked up with the likes of him!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky