Welcome to all new SMF members!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seboke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 11, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
WOW! I've either been on the road or real busy when I got home catching up from being gone. Have not spent a lot of time on the forum in the last 2 weeks and have lagged in trying to say HI to all the newbs. I'm impressed at how many new family members we have onboard. I started giving individual welcomes, looked up and it was 2 hours later. Figured I'd have to shave again before I got done, so a big 'ol WELCOME ABOARD to all you new guys, and my apologies for not saying so directly.

GREAT job on the fatty!!!! Gonna go back there and throw you some points myself. Just working my way down the list of forums and checking out all the posts I have missed recently. The Mem day weekend created a BUNCH of posts!

Bumping this one with all the new posts over the memorial holiday.

As Seboke says, welcome to the forum all new members ......
icon_smile.gif

Pull up a chair, pop open a beverage of choice, relax and enjoy!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky