welcome back gypc

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by gypsyseagod, Sep 24, 2007.

1. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

we see you... how's the smokes & whats up in the cooking/music world ? happy anniv again... now how are ya brother... ? whats fer dinner ?

2. gypc

gypc Meat Mopper OTBS Member

What's up my brutha..........everything's been crazy but a most of it is a good crazy............the strep throat put me down for awhile!!

3. gypsyseagod

well that sucks & i don't know whats up w/ the music, but i do have a high(and i do mean big) friend that is really interested in yer stuff.....we can do this over on e-mail or youtube messages.

4. gypc

That's kool.......just message me!!

5. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

I told him we we're worried and I guess we had good cause! Poor baby was sick. But that's not a good thing .... [​IMG]

6. gypc

Yeah it really kicked my butt........at first I thought I had the flu.......but after 2 weeks it got bad........stubborn me finally went to the doc and got some d-r-u-g-s!LOL

7. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

D***s and rock & roll? Who could ever think of such a pairing?

8. gypsyseagod

never happens...... [​IMG] see it's always a doctor's fault.....he couldn't talk.. but he could think before that...ya weren't driving w/ britney were ya ??? lol luv ya bro...