welcome back gypc

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What's up my brutha..........everything's been crazy but a most of it is a good crazy............the strep throat put me down for awhile!!

well that sucks & i don't know whats up w/ the music, but i do have a high(and i do mean big) friend that is really interested in yer stuff.....we can do this over on e-mail or youtube messages.

I told him we we're worried and I guess we had good cause! Poor baby was sick. But that's not a good thing ....
PDT_Armataz_01_13.gif

Yeah it really kicked my butt........at first I thought I had the flu.......but after 2 weeks it got bad........stubborn me finally went to the doc and got some d-r-u-g-s!LOL

D***s and rock & roll? Who could ever think of such a pairing?

never happens......
PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif
see it's always a doctor's fault.....he couldn't talk.. but he could think before that...ya weren't driving w/ britney were ya ??? lol luv ya bro...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky