Weekends Smoke with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
This weekend started like most for the last few months what are we gonna smoke ? Maybe some buckboard bacon maybe some ABT's How about a big butt and maybe a slab of spare ribs. Sure I just happen to have them out and thawed. So here we go again !

Here's the abt's stuffed with cream cheese with onions, garlic, and alittle bacon pieces and the bacon 2 weeks curing in the frig and ready for the smoker. Sorry thats all the pics of these two but they were enjoyed and the bacon will be around for a little while but it tasted really really good Thanks Jerry.

Now onwarded to the 8.5 butt rubbed with some butt rub and a mixture of paprika, gralic, cayenne pepper, and mustard powder.

The ribs got a differant treatment rubbed with old bay rub (no it's not the the crab seasoning) and Jamacian jerk (the real stuff from Boston Bay) land of the hottest jerk in the country but anyway we are rub and ready for the frig.

The butt is at about 140 and the ribs are just about to be foiled at the 3 hour mark

The butts at 165 and to the foil with you and back in the smoker.

The ribs are out and ready for mass consumtion I did up some of my Homemade BBq sauce a real hit with the kids for the last hour.

After a couple of hours in the cooler the butt is ready for the pulling and the pulling it got. Look at there hands like a flying turkey zoom zoom.

Pilled and ready to go Honey grab the bunns we's a eaten now.

So there it is another fine weekend with a good smoke some Good Eats and alot of great fun. Well thanks for looking and I hope you have something good to eat.

thats ALOT of great lookin grub
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky