Weekend Smoke (w/QVIEW)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leeman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 3, 2008
Round Rock
Got up before 6am this morning to start this smoke.

The plans are for a brisket flat, pork butt, corned beef, baby back ribs, st louis ribs, and some turkey tenderloins.

Here is a pic of the victims:

6655b298_photo41.jpg

Here are the butt (only smoking half today) and the brisket flat prepped for the smoker:

06eceb7c_photo40.jpg

I'll have more pics later as the smoking progresses and I put the other meat on.

-- Lee

Forgot to take some pics.

Turkey has been in the smoker for a while, so I foiled it for the rest of its time.

Ribs are closing in on being finished, so I've coated them with some Sweet Baby Ray's.

Brisket is >170 degrees, and the corned beef I've been cooking slowly is at 188 (about time to pull).

In a bit I'll pull the turkey, ribs, and corned beef. Then later I'll add some beans to the smoker.

-- Lee

No pics of the pulled corned beef or ribs (will take pics when I cut them).

Here is the brisket:

40eb7d77_photo45.jpg

Pork butt:

5334972a_photo46.jpg

Here is the spread (corned beef will be sliced tomorrow):

3b4e6992_photo47.jpg

Brisket was one of the best of all time (incredible moist and tender). I used Pecan this time as the wood:

17410f6c_photo48.jpg

-- Lee

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky