Weekend Smoke at the Lake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

txbbqman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 3, 2009
Bryan, Tx
Every Year for my wifes family reunion I get to cook, seeing as how I like to cook and for this event I don't have to buy the meat I really enjoy it that much more. But I ran into a problem this year, I used my big cooler ( the blue one ) for my beer and thus didn't remember to take very many pics so here are the only 2 of the smoking I got, hope y'all enjoy

This is my trailer set up with my Ok Joe

and this is the 2 14# briskets doing there thing

Again sorry for the lack of pics I will do better next time

Those are some great looking briskets! Thanks for posting.

Best,
Trout

Thise are some mighty fine looking briskets tx I'm sorry to I would have like to seen the finish Oh while there is always next time.

Excellent looking briskets! Too bad you didn't get the finished pics.

Get a buddy to take pictures while you guard the cooler!

Great looking briskets. Like your set up too... bet it was a fun weekend!
cool.gif

The table I got at either Academy or Gander Mountain cant remember exactly which one, pretty neat..... most of the parts come off and it all folds up and fits in a carry bag. Makes for easy transport

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky