weekend pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jakeman

Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Ontario Canada
jpg.gif
jpg.gif
jpg.gif
jpg.gif
jpg.gif
Weekend smokeout pics- Everything turned out great. I did the ribs 3-3-1 because they where huge baby backs. With my own rub and sauce. The pulled pork wasa 8 1/2 pd boneless. Had it on for 17 hours and pulled it at 205 degrees. The ribs where just falling off the bone sauced them up and finshed them on the bbq. Everybody at the party loved them, I could tell by the sauce running off their chins lolol... The pulled pork as usual was the treat of the day..So much work but really worth it... Dressed the pulled pork with my sauce after pulling loaded it on a huge onion bun then topped it with homemade coleslaw.Think I will do it again this weekend....
14304b78_vbattach13627.jpg

42274135_vbattach13628.jpg

39751f59_vbattach13629.jpg

d4bde5f2_vbattach13630.jpg

85c0d4c3_vbattach13631.jpg

Smoking is a labour of love. Is there anything as good as floating around the pool and watching the smoker all day? I say not

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky