Weekend mismash of smoking; Pork Shots, Moinks, Meatloaf, and Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Chris that all looks great! I’d especially love some of those moinks and pork shots right now.

Thanks Jeff and for the like. Moinks and shots are great smoked snacks. The only problem(really not a problem) is that they're filling also. So you have to be careful if your still planning on eating supper.

Chris

Thanks Tag, I work a 12hr shift and it's nice to be able to bring in some good grub. Not to mention that when you heat it up. Everybody in the room looks to see what smells so good.

Chris

Work a 12hr swing shift myself so I know where you are coming from!

Kettlemaster, Not even close moto, but thanks for the compliment. I still have a long ways to go in order to be able to play with the big boys. Thanks for the like also.
Well, Skidmark and I, at the very least, think you're a Kettlemaster.

Chris that’s some nice goodies you got there! Take about choices for leftovers!

giphy.gif

Dang Chris that all looks awesome man! Nice job. Looks like several good meals in your future!

Amazing looking food you had there! I was gonna ask how you had the will power to not snack on some of the goodies that came off the kettle but see that you did. The space on a 26 would be great!

Big like for sure
Ryan

Looks like a bunch of delicious! Big like!

Appreciate that Disco and for the like.

Chris that’s some nice goodies you got there! Take about choices for leftovers!

Thanks Civil for the kindly words and like. We've got soup and casserole season fast approaching so I had to get prepared.

Reactions: civilsmoker
View attachment 470108

Dang Chris that all looks awesome man! Nice job. Looks like several good meals in your future!

At least a few John - that is if I can keep the wife and skidmark away. The wife never really like meatloaf before, now she's starting to convert. I must be doing something right. Thanks for the like also.

Chris

Amazing looking food you had there! I was gonna ask how you had the will power to not snack on some of the goodies that came off the kettle but see that you did. The space on a 26 would be great!

Big like for sure
Ryan

Thanks Ryan, yeah the pork shots took a sizable hit, but I still had some to freeze. The 26 definitely earned it's keep that day. Thanks for the like also.

Yup---Looks like a lot of Mighty Tasty Treats, Chris!!
Nice Jobs!
Like.

Bear

Appreciate that Bear, I work this weekend and will be taking a moink dinner on Sat. and PP dinner on Sun. Thanks for the like also.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky