Weekend cook with Qview and my favorite home made pork rub.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

goensouth

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 23, 2015
Pikeville Ky
Due to weather and going to see my grand baby for Easter weekend it has been 3 very long weeks since I have gotten to fire up my 40 inch MES and trust me I have been anxiously awaiting this 3 day weekend for me to have some cold ones and smoke some meat. Today started with a trip to see the doc finally getting my BP under control then to get propane to fire up my AMNSPS. Now it's time to make some rub. I have been working and tweeting this rub for several years and now I think I have it perfected at least for my taste. Here is a few pics more to follow. Almost time to rub and rap for the night.

b-one it's a 12 spice blend been working on a really long time. I'm finally happy with it a mix of sweet and spicy on the back end and makes a wonderful bark on BB and Ribs.

FYI that home made rub every time spell check gets me and I try to edit a post I get a error message. Mabe because I'm on a phone and not a desk top not Sure any help would be grateful.

Scotter-man it's a 12 spice rub been tinkering with it for A few years adding this and that used it 3 weeks ago and it was wonderful trying it for a 2nd time tomorrow if it's turns out as good as last time I'll never change it up again.Wish me luck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky