• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

weekend ABTS w/qview

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
some are actually baby bells for the wife

Some have a red tomatoes diced in as the son was trying to be craetive & I was trying to be supportive so the tomatoes were his idea.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Looks like some good eating there

huskerthor

Joined Oct 12, 2010
Those look delicious. 

Baby bells?, whew, thought for just a moment because of color, those bad boys were Habenaros.  That would make your face fall off.

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
yeah tried the hab once & once only!! One tiny nibble is all that took!!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Your abt's look great now I have never seen any tomatoes used for abt's. I would say good idea. So how did they come out.??? Ihave found that it matters where you buy your japs for if I buy them  at the farmers market or publix and even wally world they are really hot. If I buy them at winn dixie the japs are more milder then the others. Go figure.

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Your right the one's (which these were from) are hotter & much bigger at wally world. The tomatoes were really small cause I too thought it odd but I was trying to influence my son to come up with his own kinda ides too. So they didn't really make any impact, but his second Idea I'm gonna give a try. Breakfast ABT with egg, cheese & green chili. Just figuring out the egg in the smiker without over cooking it

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.