Wedding for 200

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 12, 2007
new baltimore, mi
Our 2nd job in as many weeks was a wedding for 120 with on site cooking and a service line.
Pulled pork, Spare ribs, and chicken with beans, slaw and potato salad.
It was a beautiful setting on the lake...

By imn88fan

A drum full of chicken...

By imn88fan

Tending the pits...

By imn88fan

serving line...

By imn88fan

Except for the fact that this was nearly 200 miles from home, it was a great day, handed out lots of cards, and had a great time!!
biggrin.gif

Nice job, Bubs! I did a grilling for about 120-ish...no count really as it was on Lake Orion for the fireworks, and people just kept showing up on boats LOL! Lotta work, but it went OK.

200 miles where at West side I'd think?

Awsome feast BQB !! I know timing is everything on sumpin like that, having worked for a large private club some years back doin buffets and q's ! Looks like you got it down to a science tho for sure !
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky