• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Wed. Evening Chicken W/ Q-view Sorry no smoke here

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
Felt like some fried chicken

My brand of choice

Breaded and ready

In we go

20 Min. later

Money Shot : With fried potatoes with onions and turnip salad with bits of turnip

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Very nice otter! Love the skin. Also, looks like your Rhododendron's have put on some nice buds!

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
Thanks ! The skin was good ,some like the breading heaiver but this was good, and the rhododendron is the only one on the whole place, blooms are beautiful in the spring and early summer

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Nothing like fried yardbird, I seen that Autry's for the first time in a Kroger by me, gonna have to pick up some.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Looks good, have you ever tried Kentucky Kernal flour? its really good!! try it if you havent.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Just thinking about that skin makes my mouth water

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
house of autry medium hot is kinda hard to find in the north , my bro. Rio Grand lives in In. and cant get it there. so I try to bring him some when I visit

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
I mix the two , the Med. Hot by itself is to hot for my crowd , I like it fine by itself , but I generally mix it about 60/40 = 40 hot to 60 chicken breader

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now I really like me some fried chicken and the wife doesn't like to make it either. I have always used Zateraan's brand if I don't mix up my own. But I think that your money shot looks awesome and if I were closer we'd be closer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.