Website always jumps to a page not found

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fstarsinic

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2009
Every time I click on a link to this website, it hits the page and then immediately jumps to a page not found page.

Does this happen to everyone else? It happens to me on different computers and different browsers. So it's either a site-wide issue or something very bizarre with a user setting?

Anyone else have this happen?

To actually use the site, i have to hit *ESC* as soon as possible on each page to get it to keep jumping to the useless page not found page.

Anyone?
Bueller?

It's also happening to me. I have to click on the link about five times before it will stay on page.

Here too last night and today.

It's happened to me when I've tried to go directly to the forum....but not if I go to the web site first.

Doug

The place aint been right since the crash. I reckon thats why all the regulars (that taught me what I know) aint here anylonger...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky