Weber Kettle Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
Been following SMF member Fishawn's threads on another site displaying his talents with his Smokey Joe, then yesterday I saw his Weber Kettle ribs and I pulled a 3 pack of ribs from the freezer having to give it a shot. I think it will be quite a challenge to try maintain 225º with charcoal a few inches below the grill.

Here are 2 racks fresh on the grill with Mad Hunky rub smoking with apple wood and spritzing with 50/50 mix of apple juice and Captain Morgan rum.

77e3e7ee_CIMG0094.jpg

Here are the ribs after 3 hours on the Weber with temps averaging around 270º. Now they are wrapped in aluminum foil with a 50/50 mix of apple juice and Captain Morgan rum and in the oven for 2 hours.

9970d8d2_CIMG0100.jpg

The other rack of ribs I could not fit on the Weber so I just put it on the grill now.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky