Weber chimney

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those charcoal chimneys make it real nice when you need to add lit briquetts to a firebox. I have a couple that I use-looks like I need to buy a new one this year as the bottom of my old chimney has just about burnt through.

I have one of the generics that I have had for abt a year. Still good, but I like the larger size of the Weber more. I had been looking at getting one, but most of the time when I see them, they are closer to $16-$18. So when I spotted it, I just grabbed it with no questions asked....

That and the competition season coming on, I could have used a second one last year.

Bill

i bought one at wally world last week. not a weber, but only $9. i like it, as it has a flat bottom. works nice. i wish i had got one earlier.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky