we all have choices to make

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
Friday, my 18 year old son is having his wisdom teeth surgically removed so I gave him his choice for his last good meal for a few days. Yeah Im a great dad! The choices were grilled ribeye, fried chicken, or smoked ribs. Well he didnt think about it for too long before he said "Ribs! If I had to choose my last meal on earth it would probably be ribs." Maybe the boy aint as dumb as he acts. Well I get off work at 1:30 so I figure well be eatin before dark. Thats cool, but without pics... Well you know...

C'mon Bubba! Lighten up!!

Yeah he's cryin cause he's gonna miss a few days work and not be able to eat like he wants. He has my sympathy... but not much...

Hey smoke freak! I had all four of mine done late may right around the time BBQG had one of hers pulled as well. As a grown man who put if off for years, I gotta say it stinks! It was a tough few days away from the smoker, I gotta tell you, although I had some good strawberry shakes and the significant other was nice enough not to complain when I drooled blood all over the nice rug from pottery barn!

You son is smart to do it when he is young. I just healed up 100% and still find bonus "socket snacks" from time to time. What a drag. Too much info in this post? Apologies, but it's reality. Take good care of the lad and give him a fine "last meal", whatever that may be.

Well at least you taught the boy right....he wanted RIBS!! I never had wisdom teeth come in...so feel real lucky that way!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky