• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Watched threads

dr k

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 22, 2013
Its under the home tab. Hit the drop-down arrow View attachment 514545
Ok thank you. Where's it going to be under tomorrow? Am I using SMF improperly, whereby everyone goes through every new post? I just want to watch a few forums. When you watch a forum, then if someone farts you get an alert without liking it, commenting, starting a new thread, etc. You're watching a forum so everything is an alert without doing anything. When that goes away so will I. Too much fiddle f...ing with what some like best and not having an auto broadcast to every member in either a public announcement flag to all members that goes away when read or broadcast a PM/Conversation to every member. It's the Fuckening. When things change and are back to better but you don't trust it. then a little shit goes down..............and there you have it..... The Fuckening!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.