WATCH OUT, JUST RECEIVED THIS P.M.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, just a FYI…. just received this P.M. Here’s a screenshot! I really like this forum and hate to see this stuff on here!

A9990B61-33B4-4B5E-88D8-1389B612436C.png

• Sad
Reactions: crazymoon
What did you rate her? Jk, yeah hate when that crap hits up sites like this

Just got the pm also along w a cpl other members

It hit all at once. I think we have it cleaned up and them booted

Thanks buddy, you mods are awesome! Appreciate all you mods do to keep our forum clean of stuff that’s not needed here!

I got it too. It’s frigging everywhere. i reported it, whatever good that does, but yes we need to be sharp eyed and stay on top of this garbage.

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
pc farmer pc farmer , when all is under control… feel free to delete this thread! I only started it to warn other members! Thanks again for all you do!

Reactions: bigfurmn
I deal with that on another site I moderate. Really only way I have found to avoid it is to check IP address on black lists and first postings need to approved. No PMs until poster is permitted to post.

I literally just got mine as I'm reading this. I reported it and deleted it. Thank you Mods for all you do. I've been here over 3 years and this is the first thing of this kind I've ever gotten.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
It is everywhere.
My wife works in IT but on the user side. Her co-workers have been battling an intrusion for the past 5 days. Yep, some dumb ass clicked on a bad link.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky