• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Warpping Ribs in foil...

nickbailey

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 29, 2006
So lets say i'm doing about 5 racks of ribs and I get to the stage of putting them in the foil. Should I wrap them each individually? Or all in one big package?

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
I'm not to sure it matters, but honestly I'd probably wrap each individually.....

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 18, 2006
I normally do them individually. That way, I can "juice" them individually, and they will get even heat. Otherwise, the ones in the middle will not heat as evenly as the ones on the outside of the package.

Just my opinion.... and $0.02 worth.

Bill

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Definitely wrap and mop individually.

Cheers!

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
individually! Besides that'd take one big huge-o-foil!

Just think once you foil them your not done messing with them yet so why make it harder on yourself?

goat

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 27, 2005
If you wrap them together, just think of how many ribs that will be trying to poke a hole in the foil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.