• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Waring Pro Slicer At Sam's Club

solaryellow

Limited Mod
Group Lead
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I was wandering around Sam's Club today and noticed they had Waring Pro Slicers for $50. I had bought one about this time last year from Costco and have been pleased with it for what it is. If you are looking for small cheap slicer, this unit has been pretty decent for me. It is also branded under some other names like LEM.

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Hmmm i need to go see if they still have any here . In aug. i looked at them and they were $89.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Hmmm maybe I need to go to Sam's thanks there Joel

tigerregis

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Mine works fine. It is not a commercial unit and is not promoted as such. I cut meat, cheese, and breads and am happy. Paid $60 on CL.

solaryellow

Limited Mod
Group Lead
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Other than having dropped the plastic guard one time too many, mine has done well for me. It is a small 7.5" slicer that can't do paper thin but can get pretty close. If you have the expectation that this is a commercial unit, you will be disappointed.

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
I have one. It works good. Not too shabby for an under a c-note unit.

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
Got one too.  What I don't like is how hard it is to clean.  The only thing removable is the blade and the plastic slide meat holder (or whatever it's called), princess would call it a "thingie"
.  For keeping sterile, it's a lot of work, but for the money, you get what you pay for.  I wish I had my old timer one that broke down to everything in small pieces except for the motor attachment, and you could remove it with a couple of screws, BUT SWMBO, not understanding such things, put it into a garage sale
, while I was overseas.  Ah well.  I still love her.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.