W

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
Gerge W. Bush and Dick Cheney are conducting their daily cabinet meeting. The various cabinet members give their reports to the president.

It comes time for the Sec. of Defense who reports "Mr. President, yesterday two brazilian soldiers were killed in iraq."

The President is moved and it is apparent that he is disturbed by the report.

As the sec of Def proceeds with his report, the President asks if hecould repeat his previous statement on the KIA troops.

Again, the president seems to truely grieve and be stricken by the news.

Cheney sees that GW is very moved by he report, so Cheney asks if the Sec def should proceed with his report. With that GW turns to Cheney and asks, "Dick, how many is a brazilion?"

Dick Cheney and George W. Bush were having breakfast at the White House.

The attractive waitress asks Cheney what he would like, and he replies,.."I'd like a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit, please..."

"And what can I get for you Mr. President?"

George W. looking up from his menu, replies with his trademark wink and slight grin (folks might refer to it as a smirk)..... "How about a quickie this morning?"

"Why, Mr. President!" the waitress exclaims "How rude of you! You're starting to act just like Bill Clinton".

As the waitress storms away Cheney leans over to Bush and whispers....."It's pronounced 'quiche'

I don't care who you are, that's funny stuff right there...!
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky