Vortex Rack of Lamb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi All Would the Vortex work on a WSM 22" Thanks Dan

I'm not positive but I think not Dan. RAY

That looks fantastic, Ray! Perfectly cooked, and it only took 20 minutes? Amazing. The whole plate looks delicious, but I agree with Robert, that Rack stole the show. Great job.

Thanks Mike! The Vortex with the TP-20 makes this a slam dunk every time, now that I've got it dialed in this is how I'll go from now on. Thanks for the Like Mike, I appreciate it. RAY

Beautiful rack of lamb Ray! You sure get great use out of your vortex! I’ve had lamb once in my life, if I try it again, I’d want it cooked just like that.

Thanks Joe! Must be a regional thing, the Bear is from PA and he's never had lamb, guess it depends on where you were raised. Thanks for the Like my friend, much appreciated! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky