Virginia Hillbilly checking in.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

catman

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 26, 2008
Norton VA
Ben lurking around the site for a few months. I have a GOSM big block, first smoker.I have ben turning out decent ribs and butt thanks to everyone on this great forum.

Welcome aboard, glad ta have ya! GOSM smoker an a hillbilly ta boot! Only thin make it better is ifin yall move ta Iowa! Just kiddin! Ifin yall ain't done it yet, take the free 5 day ecoures, lots good info in there, snoop round the site, ifin ya don't find what yer lookin fer, just ask, lotta folks on here with a great knowledge of the craft an willin ta share with others.

Welcome to SMGF. You can learn a lot here just by reading posts. Don't be afraid to ask questions and by all means don't forget the Qview!

I am in Norton, fifty miles from bristol. The KY state line is twenty miles.

Welcome, there is plenty info here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky