Video of Tropical Storm Fay

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

luv2camp35

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
Powder Springs, GA
We got very lucky here, I really feel for the people in Melbourne, man they got hit with about 2 feet of rain, ouch!! We're getting some of the very outer feeder bands through here once and a while, but it's nothing compared to what you guys are getting. Stay Dry!!

Good video looks like the seas are getting a bit angry and the sky doesn't look any better.

Hello from Melbourne.

Most of the rain has stopped here. I live in the city north of Melbourne. It rained from about Monday night until this morning pretty solid.

My neighborhood did very well in regards to flooding. We have quite a few retention ponds (I mean waterfront for those trying to sell) in my neighborhood that did there jobs. A little sitting water in the backyard but nothing to worry about. It will probably reside over the next few days.

It took down some of the dead palm branches I have been meaning to cut down so that was a plus. A lot of the areas that flooded are prone to flooding during heavy rains. Nothing to this extent but low lying/poor drainage anyways.

Every now and then a spot of blue sky will appear but just as quickly it is gone. Hope everyone else is doing well.

BC glad ya'll appear to be about done with it. We'll see wheres next and I don't really like what they are showing but it could be much worse.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky