Vermont Castings 36" Signature Series

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

74sharps

Original poster
Jan 24, 2014
Well, I stopped by the local propane dealer today to pay off a bill. As I was leaving I noticed a smoker on close out. They had a Vermont Castings 3624 Signature for 399, originally marked at 625. That thing seems solid, double walled, stainless, two lower and one top vent. Thought about it and decided it needed to come home with me. I have a 30" MES, but am looking forward to full uncut beef racks among other things on the new acquisition. My question though is will some of the GOSM parts cross over down the road if I need repairs? I'm fairly handy, just thinking ahead. Any input is greatly appreciated.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky